Make a sentence with the word slot
Here are 117 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "sloth". How to use sloth in a sentence slot cars. slot car. slotback. slot. sloss.
Slot Synonyms, Slot Antonyms | Thesaurus.com The plate burped and a slip dropped out of the slot below it. For a moment she paused irresolute; then she dropped the coin in the slot. Bill Joseph is the luckiest man that ever tapped a slot machine. The blade lies in a slot and is held tight by the tapered ferrule. He had therefore to be content with observation through the slot. Voice: Active and Passive - Towson University Because passive voice sentences necessarily add words and change the normal doer-action-receiver of action direction, they may make the reader work harder to understand the intended meaning. As the examples below illustrate, a sentence in active voice flows more smoothly and is easier to understand than the same sentence in passive voice.
Soonest: In a Sentence – WORDS IN A SENTENCE
Antonym of slot - synonyms.com slot, expansion slot (noun) (computer) a socket in a microcomputer that will accept a plug-in circuit board "the PC had three slots for additional memory" Synonyms: time slot, one-armed bandit, expansion slot. slot, one-armed bandit (verb) a slot machine that is used for gambling "they spend hours and hours just playing the slots" Synonyms:
Rearranging Jumbled Words to Make Sentences Activity 5 |…
13 Dec 2016 ... 151+13 sentence examples: 1. The panels slot together to make a compost bin. 2 . I put my money in the slot and pressed the button but nothing ... Use slot in a sentence | slot sentence examples How to use slot in a sentence. Example sentences with the word slot. slot example sentences. slot in a sentence | Sentence examples by Cambridge Dictionary Examples of slot in a sentence, how to use it. ... as in (16b), there is no problem; both the word-initial and the foot-initial slots are ®lled. .... and moves the payload sideways and makes fine rotational adjustments so it is aligned with the slots. Slot | Definition of Slot by Merriam-Webster
"Sentence slots" is a very non-standard term. It may be a simplified way of saying something else which is standard. Please give us some examples of sentence slots so that we can take a guess at the correct terminology.
Slot definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary slot. (slɒt ). Word forms: slots, slotting, slotted. 1. countable noun. A slot is a narrow opening in a machine or container, for example, a hole that you put coins in to make a machine work. He dropped a .... Example sentences containing 'slot'.
When the procedure is run with a command such as Chair 200, the word :thesize takes the value 200 so when FD :thesize is executed, the interpreter understands FD, the value of 200.
Rebate Patronage Impudent Insolent Arrogance Frustrate Baffle Audacious Commence Clumsy. i want to know how to make sentence using a above words. give me an example sentence
- Casino near litchfield park az
- Igt slot machine clear chip
- Casino boat aransas pass texas
- Aprire slot huawei p8 lite
- States where online poker is illegal
- Responsible conduct of gambling nsw
- Closest casino to chickasha ok
- Ffxiv duty roulette high level requirements
- Casino cemetery new south wales
- Ny state casino license decision
- Cave a vin casino montreal
- Fun games to play online downloading
- Russell peters casino rama 2019
- Online casino no bonus
- Best ways to win slot machines
- Slot canyons near torrey utah
- Wind creek casino wetumpka al charlie wilson
- Wine and cheese casino night ottawa
- Lobstermania free slot game
- How to track all moneyon casino slot machines
- Les pires mains au poker
- Slot games riches of cleopatra
- Closest casino to pomona california
- Most popular slots for ipad
- Casino ste genevieve des bois
- Play black jack for free
- Cine casino del litoral goya
- Big bad wolf rtp